Construction Supervisor Negligence Lawyer in NYC
Construction site managers are under intense pressure to move the job along. Worker safety is often overlooked in favor of getting the job done as quickly as possible.
If you or a family member has been injured at a construction site, you may be entitled to money damages beyond workers’ compensation. At The Law Office of Richard M. Kenny in Manhattan, we represent construction workers throughout the New York City area, including undocumented workers, who are injured due to negligence of supervisors, contractors, property owners, equipment manufacturers, and others. Call (646) 808-3785 for a free case evaluation.
Holding Negligent Employers Accountable
While New York employers are generally protected from being sued by employees for on-the-job injuries, there are exceptions. If your supervisor violated state or federal safety regulations at a construction site, you may have the right to file a personal injury lawsuit against your employer. Our attorneys have recovered more than $100 million for injured workers and their families through our civil justice system.
Supervisors have a duty to providing a safe work environment. Some examples of supervisory negligence include:
- Failure to develop and implement a safety program
- Failure to enforce safety standards
- Failure to train new workers about safety
- Failure to report accidents or injuries
- Failure to install safety rails, covers, harnesses and fall protection systems
- Failure to inspect trenches and other hazardous work areas
- Failure to provide eye protection, hard hats, gloves or other safety equipment to workers
Contact Us For A Free Case Review
Contact Our Supervisor Negligence Injury Lawyers
If you or a family member were injured due to supervisory negligence at a construction site, let us help. Attorney Richard M. Kenny is a former construction worker and union member who understands the challenges you face.
Call (212) 421-0300 or request a free case evaluation online.