Top-Rated Manhattan Injury Lawyers
An injury brought about by the negligence or intentional misdeeds of another can have devastating effects that can last throughout the course of a lifetime. Oftentimes, the consequences of a serious accident stretch beyond the physical injuries that are suffered. A victim’s ability to work can be greatly affected which may permanently alter how they provide for themselves and those that depend upon them. If you were seriously hurt due to the negligence of another, we can help. The experienced Manhattan personal injury lawyers at The Law Office of Richard M. Kenny have been protecting New York City’s seriously injured for over two decades, earning their clients over $100 Million worth of financial compensation.
Manhattan injury lawyer Richard M. Kenny has been serving residents throughout New York City since 1990 and has represented personal injury victims in more than 200 trials throughout the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens. If you’ve suffered a serious injury due to the reckless behavior of another, a Manhattan injury attorney at our law firm is ready to aggressively fight for your rights to maximum financial compensation. In some situations, such as injury claims against the government, you may have a very limited amount of time to file a formal claim – if you’ve been seriously injured it is in your best interests to discuss the matter with an accident attorney as soon as possible.
To request a free lawyer consultation with a Manhattan injury lawyer at our firm please complete our case evaluation form below or call (212) 421-0300. During your free lawyer consultation, we will listen to the circumstances surrounding your injury, answer any questions you may have, and provide you with the next steps afforded to you under the State of New York’s personal injury law.
Our Manhattan Injury Lawyers Specialize In The Following Areas of NY Personal Injury Law, Include But Not Limited To:
- Construction Accidents — The Law Office of Richard M. Kenny is a staunch advocate for our hard-working construction workers who are injured on the job, as well as for others injured at construction sites throughout the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens.
- Premises Liability – You deserve to be safe wherever you go, whether you’re at a nightclub, sporting event, or school. If you have been injured because a property owner failed to maintain safe conditions, we can provide you with a full understanding of your rights and legal remedies. We represent injured children and adults of all ages.
- Slip and Fall Injuries – If a property owner, corporation, or government agency has failed to maintain standard, safe conditions and you have been injured as a result, The Law Office of Richard M. Kenny can immediately conduct a full assessment of possible legal recourse.
- Nursing Home Malpractice and Medical Malpractice – — Nursing home negligence cases involve damage inflicted on an elderly resident of a licensed, professional nursing home by the staff or doctors. Medical malpractice can involve care delivered at a private medical clinic, in a hospital or any care facility such as a nursing home or rehabilitation center. If you suspect or know that a loved one has suffered harm under a provider’s care, speak with our attorneys immediately. We are here to protect the rights of nursing home residents and medical patients — including newborns — who have been injured through malpractice.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Including Car Accidents, Truck Accidents, Mass Transit Accidents
Devastating injuries can have lifelong effects. The cost of hospitalization alone can be staggering and impact your family’s well-being for years to come. Get the justice you deserve with the help of The Law Office of Richard M. Kenny.
Personal Injury Frequently Asked Questions
A: You could recover compensation for even the most severe injuries, including brain trauma, spinal injuries, severe burns leaving permanent scarring, and more.
A: If you’ve been wrongly injured in an accident in New York State, there are several steps you should take to document the accident.
A: Learn more about the difference between punitive damages and compensatory damages.
A: Once you are treated by a doctor, however, it is critical that you take their advice, for more reasons than one.
A: If you are someone who has recently been injured in an accident, it is in your best interest to document the incident, your injuries and how they progress.
A: Do not wait too long. This is because there is a statute of limitations in place that places a deadline on when you are required to file a claim.
A: If you were injured on another person’s property, whether public property or private property, you may be looking into recovering financial compensation to help cover your medical bills, in-home care costs, and more.
A: Many people think they know what to do when an accident happens, however, in the heat of the moment, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed and forget or realize you do not have a plan.
A: To win any personal injury lawsuit, you will first have to prove that you were injured as a direct result of another party’s negligence.
A: If you are someone who has recently sustained a serious injury to your spinal cord, you are most likely now considering your legal options. Our firm is here to help.
A: As long as your attorney can demonstrate that the property owner knew or should have known about the safety hazard present, failed to fix it and that you were injured and suffered damages as a result, you should win the compensation you need.
A: Oftentimes, people believe that municipalities are solely responsible for injuries sustained in sidewalk accidents. However, this is not always true.
A: If you were recently involved in some kind of accident or altercation and you’ve been suffering from back pain ever since, you may have slipped a disc.
A: If you are injured on a form of mass transit, such as a subway, and you are looking to file a claim against the New York City Transit Authority, you have only 90 days from the date of your accident to file a Notice of Claim.
A: Unfortunately, unlike other jobs, if firemen are injured in the line of duty, they are not eligible for financial compensation. However, there is a path forward.
A: When a person’s pet attacks another individual, the owner may be held liable for the accident and any injuries that were sustained as a result.
A: If your attorney can prove that you were injured due to a product defect, such as a negligently manufactured or designed escalator, you will most likely file what is known as a product liability lawsuit.
A: To recover the financial compensation you deserve, you must first prove you were injured due to another party’s negligence.
A: Personal injury claims on behalf of children generally have two parts. To start, you will sue for economic damages, such as the cost of hospital bills, therapy, and more.
Contact Us For A Free Case Review
Contact An Experienced Manhattan Injury Lawyer For A Free Consultation
With over two decades of extensive legal experience, the serious injury lawyers at The Law Office of Richard M. Kenny are here to answer any questions you may have about personal injury claims and lawsuits. We stand ready to vigorously defend your rights and guide you through an often complex process on your journey to obtain the justice you deserve.
To schedule a free consultation with an award-winning Manhattan accident lawyer today, please complete our case evaluation form below. For immediate legal assistance, please call (212) 421-0300.