If You’ve Been Injured in Train Derailment Accident, We Can Help.
The Law Office of Richard M. Kenny is now accepting claims for train accidents and derailments in New York. With more than 100 combined years of experience and over $100 million recovered for clients, we are well-equipped to take on your train accident case. If you were injured or lost a loved one in a train accident of any kind, you can call our office at (212) 421-0300 for a free consultation with a New York City train accident attorney.
Why Hire A Train Accident Lawyer at The Law Office of Richard M. Kenny:
- We work on a contingency fee basis, which means you don’t pay unless we win!
- We are members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®.
- We have recovered tens of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients.
- We have been rated as Top Attorneys in New York.
- We are bilingual and can represent English and Spanish speakers.
Contact Us For A Free Case Review
Tell Us About The Train Accident And Your Injuries
It’s estimated that thousands of train accidents occur annually, and considering the millions of Americans who travel by train daily, this is not surprising. What is surprising, however, is how these accidents occur. Very often, train collisions are found to have been completely preventable – the results of nothing more than negligence and/or carelessness. The most common types of train accidents that we represent are:
- Collisions with motor vehicles
- Accidents caused by mechanical failures
- Collisions caused by improper maintenance of tracks
If you were injured as the passenger of a train that got in a collision, then we encourage you to speak with a train accident attorney at our office as soon as possible. In New York you have a limited amount of time to take legal action after a train collision, so don’t wait, contact us today.